No! The Leadership Fundamentals© certification program is designed to teach anyone how to become a leader in a business or not-for-profit setting. Each course includes tools, resources, and additional reading for those who want to dig more deeply into course content.
Become a Leadership Specialist
GPR has a mission to make expensive in-person leadership training affordable to everyone
Are there any requirements to take this program?
Getting People Right’s Leadership Fundamentals© program is:
- Convenient – Study at your desk or in your own home
- Applicable – Learn skills that you can use immediately
- Practical – Learn from industry professionals, not professors teaching theories from books
- Affordable – GPR has a mission to make expensive in-person leadership training affordable to everyone
Skills you will learn:
- How to understand an apply the DISC personality tool
- A team-based approach to strategic planning
- How to find and retain A-players
- How to hire and fire
- How to become a great team coach
- How to deal with difficult people
Entrepreneurial Leadership Courses
WITH US, YOU HAVE THE FREEDOM TO GET YOUR Leadership Fundamentals© certification ON YOUR OWN TERMS
Trevor Wrote the Book on People Issues
Handling people issues is every leader’s major headache. it’s what takes up the majority of their time and – more importantly – the bulk of their head space. Every leader can and must develop this most important of all management skills.
The Power of People Skills will teach you that there’s one primary difference between a great culture and a poor one; a great culture insists on having star players in every key seat, and a poor culture tolerates under performers.
Certificate in Leadership Fundamentals Starts at $499
Access to 10 of Getting People Right’s Flagship Courses:
- Discovering and implementing core values
- Enhancing your career through delegation
- Building a one-page strategic business plan
- Coaching based performance reviews
- Using DISC Personality testing at work and home
- Dealing with under performers
- Learning the process to hire a-players
- How to fire with minimum pain and drama
- Objectively assessing your team
- Building your personal annual plan